WWF Bhutan invites schools to join the Wild Wisdom Global Challenge 2021.
This platform provides an amazing online learning journey for students aged 10 to 15 on climate change and sustainability where students will access world class resources and compete with other students from all over the world in quizzes to win attractive prizes and rewards.
Inspired by Sir David Attenborough's Four Imperatives from the “A Life on Our Planet '' and “Our Planet” Netflix films, the WWGC will offer young generations the tools to understand these complex topics and empower them to learn to make a difference!
Starting in November 2021, students can participate in the Global Challenge which will include a series of events on the Student Portal leading up to December 2 when the Final International Live Quiz will take place!
- 7th – 25th October: Teachers sign up their school on the Teacher Portal
- 16th October – 5th November: Students register themselves on the Student Portal
- 29th October: Online orientation session for registered schools organized by WWF Bhutan
- 1st November: Students can start learning and engaging in various content on the Student Portal.
- 8th – 18th November: The Global Challenge begins and includes various daily quizzes culminating with a Final Live Challenge on the 18 November. The top 5% of schools from national leaderboards can enter two students each to progress to the International Final.
- 2nd December: Live International Final
Read the Teacher Guide for more details and for further clarification, please contact: email@example.com